Do you have an appointment or treatment at Blooming Plastic Surgery? We make every effort to ensure that our clinic is safe. We take measures to protect all of our clients and staff from infection with the coronavirus. Despite the relaxations, we are reluctant to loosen all measures quickly. We have two main reasons for this:
- Blooming Plastic Surgery is located at the Spaarne Gasthuis. At the hospital, we deal with vulnerable patients. We do not want them to be put at unnecessary risk, and we also want them to continue to feel safe in our hospital.
- High absenteeism poses a threat to the continuity of our care.
The measures at Blooming Plastic Surgery are as follows:
- Please arrive on time. We ask that you come to the clinic no more than 5 minutes before, but no later than the scheduled time.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Do you have an operation and will be dropped off/picked up? The person coming to pick you up/drop you off should wait for you outside the hospital.
- Keep 1.5 meters away at all times.
- Wear a non-medical mouth mask where distance is not possible.
- If you and/or family members have a cold or flu symptoms, please do not come to the clinic. We ask that you contact us by phone to cancel your appointment.
We use the Spaarne Gasthuis guidelines as our basis. For a complete overview of these guidelines, click here: Measures coronavirus Spaarne Gasthuis.